Welcome to Elk Grove Optometry, A Professional Corporation
Your Optometrist in Elk Grove, CA
Call us at (916) 686-4937 today.
To all of our patients,
Our highest priority is the safety of all of our patients, staff, and doctors.
Changes you will notice at your next office visit:
We ask that any patient who has any Covid-19 symptoms or has been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 10 days to please not come into the office or schedule an appointment until after at least 10 days after the symptoms have subsided or the 10 day exposure period has ended. We thank you for your efforts to help stop the spread of this ongoing threat to our community!
- All staff and patients will be required to wear masks while in the office.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, please have family members/friends wait in the car or lobby unless absolutely necessary (e.g. Parent accompanying a minor).
- All exam rooms, equipment, surfaces will be disinfected before and after use.
- Protective guards have been installed at the front desk.
- Your exam will be performed as expeditiously and efficiently as possible in order to minimize your exposure time in the office. However, you will still receive the same highest quality care as you are accustomed to receiving.
- Frame selections will not be performed unassisted due to the fact that all frames require disinfection upon being touched. There may be some instances where frame selection will need to be done at a different time.
- We highly encourage you to perform the wide view retinal scan during your examination. In many instances, this will avoid the need to dilate as frequently.* The co-pay for this service is $39.
*Note: Patients who will be dilated regularly will be those with systemic problems (patients with diabetes, hypertension, etc), high myopia, those with and/or at risk for retinal problems, history of ocular problems, first time and older patients.
Dr. Kageyama and Dr. Tamai and Staff
We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services and join our patient family by scheduling an eye exam appointment at our Elk Grove office.
Elk Grove Optometry is a full service eye and vision care provider, accepting both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments.
Patients throughout the Elk Grove area come to Elk Grove Optometry because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation.
Our team is dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. At Elk Grove Optometry, we will explain every exam and procedure and answer all of our patients' questions.
Additionally, we offer vision financing options through Care Credit and will work with vision insurance providers to ensure good eye health and vision care for all of our patients.
Our Approach to Optometry
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes our doctors and the Elk Grove Optometry staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Elk Grove area. Our practice offers the following services: complete eye exams, contact lenses, glasses, glaucoma testing, and pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of services, visit our services page or call our office at (916) 686-4937.
At Elk Grove Optometry, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment.
Call us at (916) 686-4937 to schedule an appointment.
Dr. David Kageyama | Dr. Janice Tamai
Elk Grove Optometry, A Professional Corporation | (916) 686-4937
9401 E Stockton Blvd Ste 105
Elk Grove, CA 95624 5050